- Associate Attorney
However, it is Hugh’s approach and commitment to helping people that serves as a cornerstone of his career in private practice.
“I never lose sight of the fact that our clients’ cases are in many ways everything to them. They impact relationships with family members and friends, financial well-being, and often times the dignity that we all seek to maintain through tough times. I believe we owe every effort to those who trust us with such an important task as producing a positive outcome in their case.” – Hugh Bailey
In his spare time, Hugh enjoys everything outdoors and is an avid skier and kayaker. Prior to starting his legal career, he served as an international guide in Honduras, Panama, and Scotland.
- Family Law
- Child Custody and Support
- Equitable Distribution
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Separation Agreements
Honors & Awards
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina
- Vermont Law School, J.D.
- North Carolina State University, B.A.
Professional Associations & Affiliations
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Past President, 11A Judicial District Bar, 2018
- Assistant District Attorney, 11th and 12th Prosecutorial Districts
- Attorney, North Carolina Department of Justice, Transportation Section