For more than a decade, attorney Autumn Osbourne has provided skilled representation to North Carolina families in the courtroom and at the negotiating table. She is Board Certified by the North Carolina Board of Legal Specialization – a distinction held by less than 2% of all family law practitioners in the state – and has been recognized for her work by independent attorney rating organizations such as Thomson Reuters’ and Avvo.
However, for Autumn, the practice of law involves more than zealously advocating on behalf of clients and adhering to the profession’s rules of ethics.
“I feel every family in our community benefits from the work we do outside of our law firm’s doors. It’s been incredibly gratifying to work with organizations such as the Durham County Legal Aid Clinic and the Durham’s Women Clinic as well as mentoring other young attorneys in the family law arena.” – Autumn Osbourne
Autumn earned her juris doctorate from the North Carolina Central University School of Law, and also holds a Masters degree from Virginia Commonwealth University and Bachelors degree from Virginia Tech.
In her spare time, Autumn enjoys going to the beach, being outdoors, and spending time with her family.
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Equitable Distribution
- Postseparation Support
- Grandparent Visitation Rights
- Domestic Violence
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Estate Planning
Honors & Awards
- Rising Star Honoree, NC Super Lawyers
- Rated 10/10, Avvo
- North Carolina
Specialties and Certifications
- Board Certified Specialist in Family Law by the North Carolina Board of Legal Specialization
- North Carolina Central University School of Law, J.D.
- Virginia Commonwealth University, MPA
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Virginia Tech, B.A.
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Sociology
Professional Associations & Affiliations
- Durham County Bar Association (Member)
- Durham Family Bar (Member)
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys
- Teacher, Durham Co. Legal Aid
- Teacher, Durham Women’s Clinic
- Guest Speaker, Durham County Legal Aid
- Guest Speaker, Durham Women’s Clinic
- Family Law Clinic
- Chatham County Domestic Violence Center
- Compass Center for Women
- Wake County Street Law Program