- Board Certified Specialist, Associate Attorney
Attorney Rebecca Poole brings a powerful combination of skill, passion, and advanced training to the practice of law. Certified by both the North Carolina Board of Legal Specialization and Center for Cooperative Parenting, Rebecca has established a reputation for excellence - and results - in the areas of mediation, arbitration, litigation, and the collaborative divorce process. She also assists the firm's clients in developing comprehensive estate plans that ensure family members and financial affairs are protected and preserved.
Over the course of her legal career, Rebecca has maintained an unwavering commitment to achieving client goals, even when faced with challenging circumstances.
"Our clients come to us at the crossroads of their lives. It's our job to put our training to work on their behalf, but also to understand that the end result will impact their families well into the future. It's a big responsibility, but also very much a privilege to do this work."
In her spare time, Rebecca enjoys spending time with family, reading, and relaxing on white sandy beaches.
- Family Law
- Equitable Distribution
- Collaborative Law
- Child Custody and Support
- Last Will and Testaments
- Powers of Attorney
- Advanced Directives
- Estate Planning
- North Carolina, 2011
- North Carolina Central University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina
- J.D. - 2011
- Honors: Family Law Clinic
- Meredith College, Raleigh, North Carolina
- B.S. - 2008
- Major: Business Administration
- Minor: Professional Writing
Professional Associations & Affiliations
- Wake County Bar Association, Member
- Durham County Bar Association
- Business and Professional Women of the Triangle
- Ambassador, Chatham County Chamber of Commerce
- Vitale Family Law, Attorney
- Donna Ambler Davis, P.C. , Attorney
- Honorable Judge Christian of the District of Columbia, Clerk